Sunday 30 September 2012

Proportion [GIFS]

Using the word proportion as a starting point, I've been trying to generate ideas that express this theme by using different materials and and various sources.

For this design, I restricted myself to only using circles and squares and a two colour combination. Using this formula, I have tried different ways of suggesting a change in proportion (shape and size) over a series of nine boxes.
designed in after effects and exported as a Quicktime movie, then exported as a gif in photshop



I recently went out and took some photographs of places and objects that worked well within a frame. My plan is to sort through them (crop, adjust) and identify any themes that would be worth taking further. Here's a quick animation using shapes to reveal different shapes within the frame.
designed in Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment